Saturday, July 9, 2011

Tales from the SC is on Amazon.

Also in case you were wondering, the book is not just old material that’s been featured on the blog but new unpublished stuff as well. And all has been cleaned up and revised by an editor.

Check out the Amazon page here:
http://www.amazon.com/Tales-Swollen-Corpse-ebook/dp/B005BE43RQ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1310272689&sr=8-1


I’ll be back to posting new stuff on the blog soon. I have been putting a lot of energy into the book and had to see it done. I am sure some writers out there have boxes full of short stories. But the 17 in this book are special to me and I wanted to give them a home outside the blog-sphere. So I did it and I am a happy guy.

A huge thanks to all you other like minded weirdoes for the encouragement.

No comments:

Post a Comment